Thursday, April 7, 2011

Who needs a bag, or two or three






Well after several years of not carrying the diaper/messenger bags, I finally found a way to get them again, and oh man they have some great new styles, prints and fun sizes. It makes me almost want to have a baby!! (okay I already want to, this just makes it even worse!!)




This is there newest style, the Elisa, these bags are big-14x13.5x7.5, they come in 9 different prints!!




This is the bowling bag, I did use this for a diaper bag, it doesn't have a bottle holder and as many pockets as the messenger, but when I didnt want to look like I was carrying a diaper bag it was great. I think C and C have had these ones too.




This is the diaper/messenger in the Margot print, isnt it pretty?


This is new too, they are making clutchs.


And this is a fun new size too, they call it a pilot bag, 11.5x5x13. come in 8 different prints, and I think it would be that perfect size to carry a lot but not feel like you have brought the kitchen sink!!


So why am I putting this up here, ( and shhhhh while I am working)? I have to place the order by the 13th, and wanted to make sure if anyone wanted a fun bag that we got it for you! If you are interested let me know and I will get you the website to see all the prints and bag options. I cannot post the site on here but don't mind sharing it with you!! Let me know, just need to be quick!

Love you all lots!

4 comments:

  1. and Bon- if you want any for a gift for that sweet boy, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want one. how much are they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want, I need, I must have! I love the Elisa. It looks like a great size.

    And, yes, I do have the bowling bag. Unfortunately the handle broke long ago. But I love it so much I still use it. Maybe it is time to retire the old and get new!

    Can you send me the link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the link too. Any idea on pricing? I'm trying to be good before the big move, but I kinda want a cute new diaper bag...

    ReplyDelete